ITBP Recruitment 2018 notification to fill 476 Vacancies for the post of constable has been released by the (ITBP) Indo-Tibetan Board Police Force. ITBP Inviting applications from Eligible/meritorious candidates for Constable [Non-ministerialand Non-gazetted]. In this Post we are providing to you detailed information about job selection process, eligibility, salary structure and how to apply for this job.
ITBP Recruitment 2018
- Type of Employment: Central Govt Job
- Name of Organization: Info-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
- Number of Posts: 476
- Job Location: All over India
Name of the Posts :
- Constable (Telecom)
- Head Constable
- Constable (Animal Transport)
- Constable (GD-Sportsmen)
Candidates Who have completed 10th/12th class/ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent course from recognized institution.
- As per ITBP notification 2018
- Rs.21,700/- > Rs.69,100/-
- Physical Standards
- Written Examination
- Medical Standards
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/St/Ex-sr/Female: Nill
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible can apply via online in official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
Instructions for Application submission:
- visit to ITBP Careers page at official website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in Eligible applicants are advised to open the online application form.
- fill your Educational qualifications, skills and related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fees as per the category. Complete the ITBP Recruitment Application Form with the essential data.
Official Notification 01 : Click here to download
Official Notification 02 : Click here to download
Official Notification 03 : Click here to download
Official Notification 04 : Click here to download
- ITBP Recruitment 2018 for Group ‘C’ Posts | Apply online
- CPRI Recruitment for Officer & other Posts 2018 | Apply Online